Saturday, 7 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012 (喜)



A combination of miniature pieces of oriental style for the CHINESE NEW YEAR
Happy New Year in the form of Dragon outline and year 2012 in the form of Chinese Character 喜 meaning HAPPINESS!

Together with FORTUNE FISH and WEALTHY DRAGON,   wish everyone a WONDERFUL and FRUITFUL year full of WEALTH & HEALTH!
For Ladies as beautiful as ever as the fairy and as sweet & rosy as ever as the nice pearl  :)

Cheers! Cheers!

I hope you love this crowded scene ...... from Wellajoy!

6 comments:

  1. Again a sweet scene! I like the doll! So teeny and pretty dressed!
    Happy Dragon's Year again!:D
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, thanks for your support and well wishes. Love & Hugs, Wellajoy ~~.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that cute little arrowana!!! am loving your latest, so different from the norm, so excellently made....are you ready for CNY??? 2 weeks left AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy, yes and no. Ready to show my guest my newly acquired miniature creations, they won't see these last CNY :), but no on what to prepare for the New Year Feast :(.

    You may see my cooking preparation for rabbit year with some deco creations.....
    http://wellajoy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Is it too early to say Gong Xi Fa Cai? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello PeiLi dear, yes it is rather early. But usually I cannot find time in the coming weekend to do the craft work or blog writing ... as I will be busy cleaning up home,go China Town, and then shopping for festive goods/foods. Hmm, after 1st/2nd day New Year, I will have a whole week break :).....

    ReplyDelete