Monday 28 November 2011

Golden Dragon Fish and Little Gold Fish

Introduce here two popular aquarium fish in the region.

The Golden Dragon Fish which is said to resemble the dragon influenced by Chinese Culture, the owners are usually business man.   They are high end species, quite highly priced.   Each fish issued with a 'Certificate of Identity' which bear its tag number,  specify its colour variety, red or gold.   The miniature in here belongs to the golden range. 
Golden Dragon Fish
The other more common  and less expensive fish is GoldFish.   There are many species of Gold Fish,  breeds vary greatly in size, body shape, fin configuration and coloration (various combinations of white, yellow, orange, red, brown, and black).  Show below is the red and white version.


Little GoldFish ... it look quite cute!
 This is my little progress juggling with my slightly packed calendar this month.    I hope you like them.
Keep in there,  I hope to share more creations soon ...... although will be a busy December Month ahead!
Wishing all Well & Joy in preparation of the Great Year End !

Bye for now! Wellajoy ^.^

2 comments:

  1. HUAT ARR!!! those are lovely! my brother used to keep a silver dragonfish, yours reminded me of it...job well done! i especialy likethe little goldfish SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snowfern dear, thanks for your lovely comments. I will do some christmas creations if I find time this weekend :-). As December is Quarter End target at work and many family occasions and gathering, I hope still to squeeze some time to make some miniatures for Christmas... as after all, it is my first year playing with clay for the 1st Christmas :-).

    ReplyDelete